Geology Museum

22.55

Assalamu'alaikum, guys! In this time, i want to tell you a little about Geology Museum when i "Outing Class".
Geology Museum is one of the places when I and my friends are implementing "Outing Class" to the provincial capital city of West Java, Bandung. This museum tell us about the earth and its contents. Such as rocks, how tsunami, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions happens, as well as fossils of animals. Anddd, this is the second time I come here. So when Wednesday, November 16th, I've kinda familiar with the map at this museum. You could say, I was a 'tour guide' for them who have never been here.
i'm so glad of it.

So many fossils in this room. But, i just want to take a picture in the best spot in this room.

I dont know who she is, but i'd like to capture this moment when i saw this.
I took this photo at the way to the room for us to watch the film. Film about the earth situation million years ago.

The room at the second floor of this museum tell us how tsunami, earthquake, dan volcano erruptions happens.



I know this is just a picture of windows. But, this is the best spot at stairs to take a picture.

Anddd this is the last photo i took. This is a photo the museum's outside.
Nah! This is some photo i took while i was here. This place is sooo recommended for you with the curiosity to know all about our planet, EARTH.
I know I'm very bad at english. I'm sorry for that.
Wassalamualaikum!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe